The Drakensberg Canopy Tour has linked with African Fig to bring you a truly unique teambuilding experience. Our frustration with traditional teambuilding is that while everyone has a lot of fun, there is often no real change/growth in our teams when we get back to the workplace. Together with African Fig we have developed a facilitated experience that not only builds your team spirit but also encourages personal growth whilst experiencing the unforgettable adventure of the Canopy Tour. Although the focus is on team dynamics, leadership, potential, and fear of unknown our aim is to tailor the day around your specific objectives and desired outcomes.
It is our wish is to provide you an opportunity to invest in your staff or team and to realise a positive outcome.
For those who want to just chill and enjoy the enchanted forest we are able to arrange large group tours for business morale boosters and get-togethers. Ideal for end of year parties. Please discuss your requirements with us - we are able to provide and assist with all arrangements.
We are able to accommodate up to 150 people per day depending on the type of package needed.
Your day may be put together as follows:
- Arrive, tea and coffee
- Facilitated interactive group session: introduction to teamwork
- Facilitated interactive group session: overview and influences of fear
- Tea, coffee and muffins
- Facilitated interactive group session: transformational communication Canopy Tour® safety briefing and kit up
- The Canopy Tour® experience (2.5hrs)
- Light lunch or braai
- Team wrap up, insights and conclusion
- Certificate award ceremony
- A film crew is available to take pictures and videos of your Canopy Tour® which is available as an additional purchase.
Price on Request.
Please note the above options need to be booked with the tour.
Drakensberg Canopy Tour© system has been designed by a civil engineer and is routinely inspected. We have public liability insurance cover.